Sunday, April 24, 2011

Matchstick Message #46: The Call-Waiting Brain Exercise

fromTara Raffi
toStudent Information Requests
dateSun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:42 PM
subjectMatchstick Message #46: The Call-Waiting Brain Exercise





Dear RIM,


A bug: so, lets say I answer my call waiting, and then switch back to my first call... the screen still shows the name of the second caller.


How often does this happen? Always.


This is a bug. And while for most people it shouldn't be a problem identifying who we are on the phone with--we haven't given up our brains for total reliance on our phones, yet--my motto is always why give information if its going to be wrong? (Unless it is April 1st; if the BlackBerry OS is an April Fools Joke, then I respectfully rescind my complaint)



Sincerely,



Tara Raffi

Brain Enthusiast


--


The name is pretty prominent, no? Maybe if we can't handle the responsibility of all this complex data we should just go back to looking at the handset.



No comments:

Post a Comment